• info@ckinsellalaw.com
  • Urgent Matters: +1.954.304.2243

— Recent Updates —

July 1, 2023

Who Needs to Apply for an ESTA ?

Individuals who plan to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) are required to apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) before their trip. ESTA is mandatory for citizens of eligible countries seeking temporary visits, business trips, or transit throughth US.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *