ESTA Visa Waiver

The ESTA is also called the “Visa Waiver” or “90-day Visa Waiver”. This is often used by people in certain countries in Europe (including the United Kingdom and Ireland). For the purpose of this article, we will refer to the visa waiver or ESTA as the “visa waiver program” to keep things simple.  Click here if you already are familiar with the ESTA, had an ESTA denied or need a step-by-step guide on how to get an ESTA.

What if you overstayed visa waiver program? There are strict rules that need to be understood for those who traveled to the USA, overstayed the visa waiver program this is typically dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Use the form on the right side of this page to submit a contact request and speak with our office about your case. Be sure to let us know that you overstayed visa waiver program. Understand your rights, our attornies will explain the process of getting you legal status if you have overstayed visa waiver program or if you want to return to the USA after having overstayed visa waiver program.