Adjustment of Status (Green Card Processing Inside of the USA)

The law surrounding Adjustment of Status, or filing of a green card while you are inside of the USA has recently changed.

If you are currently inside of the USA and are looking to change your status be that from an ESTA/Visa Waiver, Tourist Visa, Working Visa or any other type of a visa to the Green Card and have further questions contact our office and book a consultation with an attorney at the law offices of Caro Kinsella to obtain advice on this matter.