- You can commence this process whether you are inside or
outside the U.S.
- This process allows you to obtain a green card; and can be done
at any stage (either before you get a visa, during or after your visa has expired)
- You need an employer, however the attraction here is that you don’t need to be physically employed (either W-2 or 1099); it is all based on future employment
- This is a very smart way of having an employer assist you for immigration purposes but without the onus of employing you currently (it’s based on prospective employment)
- It does not confer any legal status to you
Those with further questions are welcome to consult with an attorney at the law offices of Caro Kinsella to obtain advice on this important document.